Focus better, boost resilience and get more restful sleep.
Learn new skills such as mindfulness and stress management.
Understand your mindset through doing simple exercises to manage your priorities
Speak to dedicated phone or chat coach to tailor the program to your skill set
Use it on the go through your laptop, phone or tablet
Rise above stress with Uprise
As part of a research study, try Uprise, a digital wellbeing program designed for university students.
It can help manage stress and boosting resilience which could result in higher focus and productivity.
How could it help you?
Supported by research, develop four main skills for dealing with stress. It could help manage workload or calm you down in stressful situations. As it is a research study, you receive reinbursement of $15 an hour for assessments.
Learn via bite-sized 4-minute videos like the one on the left.
You are eligible if you:
- are aged 17-26 years old
- enrolled in an Australian university
- fluent in English
- can receive phone calls for assessments
How Does It Work?
1. Register your interest above and we will get in touch with you
2. Complete some questionnaires
3. Watch a 4 minute video each week for 4 weeks
4. Chat with your coach or book a weekly phone call
5. Complete an assessment online and via phone before you start then each month for two months
Confidentiality & Your Data
We will be publishing the data from this research trial. But don't worry because we won't be publishing anything that would identify you individually. We report overall total scores and never information about names or contact information.
Have a question? Check out our FAQ section below to find out more.
Please get in touch with us if you have questions.