Focus better, boost resilience and get more restful sleep.
Free wellbeing program to learn new skills such as mindfulness and stress management.
Understand yourself through doing simple exercises to help manage your priorities
Dedicated phone or chat coach to tailor the program to your skill set
Use it on the go through your laptop, phone or tablet
Rise above stress with Uprise
Uprise is a digital wellbeing program, designed for university students. It assists in managing stress and boosting resilience, which can result in higher focus and productivity.
How could it help you?
Supported by research, you'll develop four top skills for dealing with stress. You'll be able to use them to manage your workload or for pretty much anything that stresses you out.
Learn via bite-sized 4-minute videos like the one below.
You are eligible if you:
- are aged 17-26 years old
- enrolled in an Australian university
- fluent in English
- can receive phone and video calls
Trial our digital wellness program for free and receive reimbursement for your time!
How Does It Work?
1. Register your interest above and we will get in touch with you
2. Complete some questionnaires
3. Watch a 4 minute video each week for 4 weeks
4. Chat with your coach or book a weekly phone call
5. Complete an assessment online and via phone before you start then each month for two months
Confidentiality & Your Data
Uprise will be publishing the data from this research trial. But don't worry because we won't be publishing anything that would identify you individually. We report overall total scores and never information about names or contact information.
Have a question? Check out our FAQ section below to find out more.
Please get in touch with us if you have questions.